- Culture, History & Arts
- Family Travel
- Independent Tours
- United Kingdom
- French Polynesia
- View More...
When I was a child my parents bought an RV. Every summer we spent several weeks traversing the country and exploring new places in the United States and Canada. As I child I remember being filled with wonder and amazement as we drove through mountains, canyons, and forests in search of our next adventure. Some of my best childhood memories are from those vacations and there is no doubt that those experiences gave me the travel bug!
As a young adult I went on to receive a Bachelor's Degree in French from my university and shortly afterwards I began my teaching career. During that time, I had the incredible experience of organizing a trip to England and France for 33 of my high school students. It was then that I got a taste of how exciting designing travel for others could truly be.
As an adult I've made traveling my priority - my philosophy is "experiences, not things". My husband and I travel together each year on our anniversary, and we also frequently travel the world with our two children, ages 10 and 11.
I have a passion for helping people to have the vacation of their dreams, and for going the extra mile to make it even better than they ever thought it could be. I want to help you design a trip that you will remember for the rest of your life, on a budget that suits you best.
Some of my favorite places to travel
- France - La Belle France! I have to open my list with France because it is, hands-down, my favorite place in the world, and the language, culture, and people have become a lifelong passion of mine. France is my number one speciality and to me she is the land of fairytales - from castles and walled medieval villages to incredible coast lines, chic city life, amazing food and world-class wines - France truly has it all!
- Iceland -- Our recent road trip around Iceland was the trip of a lifetime. It was such an amazing experience, and so different than anything else we had previously experienced. From riding Icelandic Horses on the black sand beaches of Vik, to watching the northern lights dance across the sky from the privacy of small geothermal pool, to snorkeling the continental divide in 35 degree water - Iceland was full of wonder and surprises.
- Italy -- You hear others rave about the wonder that is Italy, but you really have to experience it to believe it. The food, the people, the scenery - I could spend a year touring Italy and still want to see more! My most memorable time in Italy was spent at an Agriturismo in Tuscany where the owners taught us how to make homemade pasta and sauce with vegetables picked directly from their gardens. Or maybe it was the private boat trip we took up the Amalfi coast where we stopped to swim in the many bright blue grottoes along the coast. Or maybe it was watching my kids run through the little seaside town of Levanto with their Italian friends to pick lemons for homemade lemonade - there are too many wonderful parts of Italy to choose just one!
- Bora Bora - Simply put, Bora Bora was the most breathtaking place I've ever been. There is no bad view to be had in Bora Bora. If you're looking for the ultimate place for rest and relaxation, look no further.
Places I Have Traveled
Reviews and Recommendations for Erika Brown
Virtuoso Verified Traveler
All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights
Sort reviews by
Working with Erika Brown, you will have access to:
- - Special perks and extra amenities
- - An experienced travel guide whom you can rely on before, during, and after the trip
- - Exclusive luxury resorts and properties
- - Once in a lifetime experiences
Explore with the BestVirtuoso Advisors are constantly pushing the boundaries in unique travel experiences.
Alliance programs are unique tailored experiences exclusive to travelers working with Virtuoso Travel Advisors.
- United Kingdom
- French Polynesia
- South Korea