Harvey Kader 

Saint-laurent, QC Canada
An independent affiliate of Vision Voyages
 
Travel Specialties
Interests
  • Beach & Sun
  • Family Travel
  • Air Travel
  • Hotels
  • Ocean Cruising


Destinations
  • United States - All
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Cambodia
  • China
  • View More...
Selling Travel Since
1988
Languages
  • English
  • French
  • German
  • Yiddish

My Background

Diverse background in all aspects of travel since 1988. Attention to providing high value for your hard earned money. Patient, with attention to detail and empathetic to your travel needs. While my volume is 70% corporate travel, the remaining 30% encompasses Cruises both Ocean and River, Honeymoons and Destination Weddings, Caribbean beach holidays, Asian and European land tours. Responsive to your needs 24/7, travel and tourism on a global scale is what I'm all about. With clientele in Canada, USA, Europe, Asia and Africa, no request is too small or too complicated.

Places I Have Traveled


Reviews and Recommendations for Harvey Kader

Virtuoso Verified Traveler

All reviews are from confirmed guests sharing exclusive insights

Sort reviews by

Working with Harvey Kader, you will have access to:

  • - Special perks and extra amenities
  • - An experienced travel guide whom you can rely on before, during, and after the trip
  • - Exclusive luxury resorts and properties
  • - Once in a lifetime experiences

Explore with the Best

Virtuoso Advisors are constantly pushing the boundaries in unique travel experiences.
Alliance programs are unique tailored experiences exclusive to travelers working with Virtuoso Travel Advisors.
learn more
  • United States - All
  • Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Cambodia
  • China
  • Costa Rica
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • Jamaica
  • Spain
  • Vietnam
  • Mexico