What is Virtuoso Incubator?
As a primary goal, the purpose of the Virtuoso Incubator is to ensure Virtuoso member agencies have access to the very best technology available in the industry, regardless of source.
Our goal is to encourage investment in tools and technology, ensuring entrepreneurs have access to the tools and advice to take advantage of the Virtuoso network.
We provide an opportunity for entrepreneurs and investors in this space to learn the needs and insights of Virtuoso member agencies and advisors. They can provide a vital link to finesse business models, prioritize business requirements, and test and validate many assumptions facing emerging technology tools. Here
is an overview of the program.
How can my company participate?
If you'd like to be considered for the Virtuoso Incubator program, please complete the online expression of interest
form. Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions.
What companies are currently participating in the Virtuoso Incubator program?
- eRoam: An AI powered solution designed for travel advisor that delivers personalized itineraries based on customers trends. The eRoam technology uses current travellers' data to advise future travelers (of the same peer group) what is trending best for them for transport, accommodations, and activities. Traveler data is continuously scanned and made more relevant using social media and other sources to identify what is currently ‘trending’.
- HelloGbye: An AI solution that saves travel agents time by using artificial intelligence to generate itinerary recommendations using the spoken word or 'natural language'. HelloGbye scans incoming communications and provide recommendations to agents instantly. These itinerary recommendations are curated based on preferences set by travel companies or their respective employees, as well as past purchase history and geo-demographic profiles.
- Jrrny: A content creation platform for travel advisors to promote posts about destinations and travel expertise, then capture leads from those posts. With millions of readers to this social travel platform, advisors can benefit from exposure to travel-minded followers.
- PlanitEasy: A one-stop-shop solution making travel planning easier, experiences better and service more personal. A platform encompassing CRM (with ClientBase integration), trip management, communication portal, project mgmt. portal, itinerary builder, accounting, and soon, RFPs and online booking.
- ZoomandGo: A map-based hotel reservation and analytics solution that makes booking via the GDS much easier, boosting productivity and sales. The tool helps advisors increase rate code use, improving hotel program adherence and achieving sales goals.